I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grounded

There has been a change of plans.  One of my doctors strongly advised me not to fly on a plane, as it would be very damaging to my immune system and would also dramatically intensify my pain level as well make my breathing more difficult than it already is.  However, we have been in contact with the doctor in Sacramento, and he has agreed to send all of the equipment that I would need and he will train me on how to use it via the phone and e-mail. 
I must say that I am quite happy with the way that things turned out, as I was not comfortable with leaving my family for an entire week!  I would never make it in a job that required a lot of traveling, lol.

Love,

Robyn

No comments: