I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Flower for You

As you know, my brother and sister are here visiting.  We all went out to breakfast this morning and had a wonderful time.  I am truly grateful for the time I get to spend with them.

My sister gave me a gift of money, which she presented in a very unique and fun way that I would like to share with you.  It was an origami flower.  I thought this was so fun, it prompted me to go on-line to see other craft projects.  It was a great way to give a gift.  Check out the website - http://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/origami-money-flowers.html




Love,

Robyn

Love lives here in my heart

No comments: