I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Thursday, November 3, 2011

Spider Man

Last night was rough.  After a few hours of intense pain and quite a few different painkillers, Robyn was finally able to put herself to sleep while humming the theme to Spiderman.  At first, I thought maybe she had lost her mind, but as I heard the repetitive humming go on, I knew she had just found a way to work through the pain and keep fighting.

Robyn is looking forward to her sister and brother visiting from out of state.  They are both coming in tomorrow.  It will be the first time they are all together in quite some time.  She is hoping to be able to spend some pain-free time with them.  She promises me that I won't hear Spiderman again tonight. Even if I do, that's okay, I think it made us both feel better. 


Craig (Robyn's husband)

1 comment:

Sandy Hawkins said...

I am praying all the time for Robyn....she is deep in my heart.