I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Blessing In Disguise

What a turn of events today has brought! I started off my morning feeling really low. Because of the cancer in my bones, my skeletal system has become really brittle. Last night I simply coughed and felt a snap! A broken rib. The break occurred near my spine so fortunately in an area that is not too painful. However, this led me to have to go and see my primary care doctor this morning.  Although his news was not too cheerful, the xray revealed fluid on my lung aswell as a broken rib. He did have some very interesting things to tell me.  Another doctor close to home has had wonderful successes with advanced cases like mine by sending her patients for some non traditional treatments.  Although not an alternative doctor herself she is apparently a great resource and very knowledgeable in treatments that will work for me. All of the advanced cases my doctor has sent to her are doing well.  What a "lucky break" please forgive the pun, but had I not broken my rib I may never have found out about this wonderful doctor. A consult is in the works. I will keep you posted.

With love Robyn

Love lives here in my  heart

No comments: