I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Friday, October 21, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air

Oh, how wonderful it feels to get a full complement air into my lungs.   Yes, as you may have guessed my oxygen arrived today.  At first I was upset about the inconvenience of having to wear it, not to mention how unattractive it looks.  I know that I must look at the positive side and know that this precious gift of air will make me feel so much better and it will help to keep me strong.

Another wonderful gift I recieved today was being able to spend the day with two of my best friends.  Lesley and Inez drove me to Dallas today for my nutritional infusion.  We got to spend some quality time together and support one another in all of lifes challenges, big and small. 

Love,
Robyn

Love lives here in my heart

No comments: