I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Saturday, October 8, 2011

Too Pooped To Party

I have the most amazing support team walking along side me in this journey. I love them from the bottom of my heart and I just do not know how I would come through this without them.
My mom gives the most loving gentle massages that helps soothe my pain. She is here at my house mopping my floors and dusting, cleaning my bathrooms all things I just cannot tackle at the moment. She is just here loving me and my family doing whatever she can and I so love her and am grateful to her for that.
My husband, my partner, my everthing....He is my researcher.....He has my back and handles everthing he can. He carries my worries and my fears and he shoulders all of it with love.
My children Chloe and Trystan. They are just pure love. My darling daughter will make dinner and do chores between her studies. I happen to know this young lady makes the very best lemon water on the planet.  Trystan just pitches in and does what he needs to do.
My sister Tracey. I love love love  her visits. We sit and quilt and enjoy and laugh and I love her for everthing.
My brother. so far away I just cannot wait to see you soon I am so excited about the visit.
My Dad....well I just cannot every in my wildest imagination come up with enough thanks for all he does for me. He has the biggest heart of any man I know other than Craig. He buys my groceries and sneaks treats to us every chance he gets. He would give his life for mine I know.
And somedays like yesterday I wish I could just forget all the "crappy stuff" and enjoy the football game he brought us tickets too.
But just right now I am Too Pooped To Party! Cannot wait to get started on this treatment so I can enjoy the simple things in life again.

With love
Robyn

Love lives here in my heart

No comments: