I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday Night

Falling asleep watching the Rangers.  Almost 10:00 and I am only in the 5th inning.  It sure would be nice if they can get a win in St. Louis before coming back home to nicer weather.  Speaking of the weather....
Here's hoping that nice weather continues next week for our garage sale.  I really appreciate all the hard work that my friends are putting in to make the day a success.  I feel that I am that much closer to getting some needed treatments.

If anybody has any items to donate for the garage sale, please just drop them by my house or give me a call and we can arrange to have someone pick them up.  No donation is too small..... I even got Trystan motivated to clean out his closet the other night.  Now, if only I could get Chloe to do the same!

Looking forward to getting some oxygen tomorrow - it sure will make breathing easier.  And maybe help me stay awake during the next game.

Love always,

Robyn

Love lives here in my heart

No comments: