I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thanks Dixie Chicks

Hi everybody!  Words can't express my feelings when I drove into the Dixie's parking lot on Saturday for Robyn Terrell day.  It was unbelievable!  I am very thankful for Dixie, her daughter Kandy, and all the staff at Dixie's.  The money they raised will help me fight against cancer.  A special thanks to everyone who came out to support me on this special day.  I was even able to pick up an outfit that I wore proudly today.  If you have never been there before, please stop in and check it out - it really is a fun store. 

It was a great day at Dixies and I had fun spending some time with Lesley and my mom - I could barely keep my eyes open to watch my Rangers slam into the World Series! 

Love, Robyn

Love lives here in my heart

No comments: