I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Perfect Day

I don't even know where to begin....I had such an awesome day!  I guess it really began with a great night of sleep due to my new oxygen tank, and the anticipation of what the next day would bring. 

I reconnected over breakfast with an old friend that I had not seen in five years.  There was so much to get caught up on - family life, pets, new and old hobbies, hopes and dreams for the future.  It was as though we had never skipped a beat.  Linda, it filled my heart with pure joy to see you again.

After spending a wonderful morning with Linda, my sweet daughter treated me to a much needed pedicure.  We too, had a wonderful time talking about mother-daughter stuff.

All in all, it was a perfect day. 

Thanks for checking in,

Robyn

Love lives here in my heart

No comments: