I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hope Has Been Refueled Today!!

Today has been a real emotional turn twister. That is a new term I think I just created. I am in shock, disbelief and so so thankful. I am not sure there is a word to describe the gratitude in my heart. I think I have received a "Shower Of Love" beyond any imagining.
Last week I learned it would cost so much beyond my family's resources for me to have a shot at stem cell and enzyme therapy. A friend suggested fundraising. I never imagined the outpouring from such generous people would refuel my hope in such a way.  Today was a miracle.
A beloved friend, a fellow autist mom was diagnosed with breast cancer at around the same time as I was. Twelve years later, last night she went home to heaven. I was so full of sadness and of course wondering in my heart if our journeys would end in the same way. Within minutes of hearing such sad news my shower of love began. Today I have received donations of love from so many and some I do not even know. I am so humbled. God has reminded me once again he is in control and he has my back on this. There is no place like hope and today I am back in that special place again.  I am so close to getting started on my treatments
Thank you with all my heart ♥♥♥

Robyn
Love lives here in my heart

No comments: