I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Sunday, October 9, 2011

Scripture For Healing

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring you health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth."

There are many scriptures that I like to read that bring me comfort and just reaffirm my faith and intention. It is very easy at times to fall into fear, but then I am reminded that I have put this all in God's  hands and he shows me his answers .

Today is a quiet day visiting with family we have not seen in a while. I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful Sunday with those you love♥♥♥

With love
Robyn

Love lives here in my heart

No comments: