I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Supernatural Strength

Hey everybody, checking in to let you all know that I had a very productive day today.  I think I probably overdid it!  I am home now with a fever and too pooped to make it to my own fund raising dinner at Friday's.  Before I crash for the night, I'd like to share with you a small portion of my daily readings that keep me filled with strength and hope.  This is from the book Scripture Confessions for Healing by Keith and Megan Provance. 

Supernatural Strengh
     I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. The joy of the Lord is my strength, and His strength sustains me. I am full of energy; I am vibrant and full of life and vitality. God in me is stronger than any weakness is my flesh. It doesn't matter how I feel because I am not moved by feelings. I speak supernatural strength, energy, and vitality to my body. Weakness, tiredness, and weariness, I command you to get out of my body.
      I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have dynamic energy and indomitable strength. I am undaunted in my faith; I am strong in the Lord. I am courageous and fearless.
      Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. His strength rises up in me; He puts me above my feelings. I am strong in my spirit, I am strong in my mind, and I am strong in my body.
       My strength is renewed like the eagle's. God increases my strength; therefore, I am not weary.

Love,

Robyn

Love lives here in my heart

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Wow, awesome confessions!!! Thanks for sharing Robyn. You continue to be on my heart and in my prayers.