I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Monday, October 3, 2011

This Is My Story And This Is My hope

This is my journey. Not one that I would have chosen, but for some reason one I was given. This journey has brought many challenges and traumas, but it has also brought many joyful moments, experiences and transformations along the way. The yucky part is I am on my third round of triple negative breast cancer. The nastiest kind there is. This third diagnosis popped up in January of this year. I however do not wish to focus on the negative yucky stuff. It is part of the story and of course preempted the writing of this blog. I want to focus on my hope. The hope and my path of healing.  I want to share with you the joys of my living. I hope you will join me in this story. Some of it sad, but most of it happy. Much will bring you a smile and I can guarantee you will learn a lot.

Robyn
Love lives here in my heart

No comments: