I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Thursday, October 6, 2011

Super Hunk Stud Muffin

If any of you thought I was talking about my husband......well not this time, although he a hunk and eye candy to me the little guy in the picture is just a bundle of happiness who thinks he is just that!!!


Poco sporting his stud muffin shirt
Never would I have imagined bringing another animal into our household, least of all a tiny one like Poco.  One day a friend found him and his brothers just thrown away so he came home to live with us. He is the happiest soul and brings me so much joy. Even in my worst of moments he can put a smile on my face and giggle in my heart.  It is so important to smile and have some Joy in your life Poco was sent to me to make sure I had just that.

My friend uses the bumble bee for her logo I just love her explanation as to why.
The bumble bee aerodynamically speaking should not be able to fly, but it does so anyway. We believe this is God's way of reminding us that anything is possible. Everytime I see one I am reminded of just that  "ANY THING IS POSSIBLE"


Elixir Of Life
This is a recipe for a "delicious" green juice that I drink everyday to give me nourishment and alkalanize my system:

1/2 Green Apple,
1/2 Cucumber,
5 Spriggs of Asparagus
Snippet of Ginger
An Inch of Fennel
Handful of Kale
Handful of Dark Romaine Leaves
I Broccolli Stem
Juice in your juicer and enjoy!!!        Drink this every day and you will feel supercharged!

The fundraiser is going so well so many offers of help from the most generous people. Please watch this space for some really good events coming up.
Thank you so much for all you are doing for me. You just lift me up every day and I thank God for having each of you in my life♥♥♥

Lots of love
Robyn

Love lives here in my heart


No comments: