I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Monday, October 17, 2011

Rummaging Ragamuffin

This was me today. Rummaging through our closets pulling out goodies for the benefit sale. I took the day off from driving into Dallas. What a luxury being able to stay home and relax just enjoying myself fixing a meal for my family and catching up on my own nutrition.  I am embracing every moment of just being ME and not tied to a schedule of running here and there. That will be back again tomorrow but just for now I am enjoying a day of being a "normal" person.

Just a reminder if you have any discards that we can recycle into new treasures in new homes for the benefit sale just let us know and we will arange a drop off or pick up.

Thank you all my wonderful friends.
With love
Robyn

Love lives here in my heart

No comments: