I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hot Naked And Sweaty!!

Well..erm  .......Yes lol, do not get too excited here........It is just me in the sauna.  This is currently part of my daily regime.

Sweat out those toxins!  just one of the wonderful things I do to stay as healthy as possible.  This and my deliciously ghastly green drinks that I savour while holding my nose.  To tell the truth I do feel so much better when I do this. I have to say I do not usually have an audience but you are special so I welcome you to my world. Healing cancer is hard work. It is not just sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket you have to be as postively proactive as possible, and I do have a terrific support team. After my morning work out and photo shoot here my friend treated me to a very nutritious lunch. Now I am ready for that couch!

Thank you all so much for the donations that are coming in and for all the help in sharing my blog. I am getting closer and closer to my goal.  We are now looking for items that we can auction and if any of you have a business where you would be willing to put out a donation box please let us know.

With all my love
Robyn
Loves lives here in my heart


No comments: