I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We Are Turning Junk To Treasure!!!!

Good morning everyone:
An early post today as I am soooo excited to get going on this. My friends are planning a garage sale to raise funds for my treatment.  We are asking for your junk, so please get rummaging and anything you would like to go to a new home for a great cause send our way. We will take anything, clothes, books, furniture, discards of any kind. Please e-mail me at terrellrobyn@gmail.com  and we will arrange drop off or pick up.  We only have a couple of weeks to get sorted before the big day so please let us know asap.

Benefit Garage Sale
1523 Inverness Road
Mansfield Texas 76063

October 28th and 29th






No comments: