I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Wednesday, October 26, 2011

No News Yet

Well we are still waiting on news from Boston, hopefully we will hear by tomorrow. Today I went with Robyn to Dallas for her infusion therapy and she was feeling much better today just anxious to hear about the Boston Trial. When the pain is under control Robyn is a new woman :)

This evening she has been going through donated items for the benefit sale. There really is some wonderful stuff there so she is excited about the weekend and that is really lifting her up and giving her some focus. Of course she is looking forward to seeing all her friends and hopefully feeling well.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday or Saturday.

With love
Robyn's friend ♥

No comments: