I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Saturday, October 15, 2011

Today At Dixie's

OCTOBER 15TH IS ROBYN TERRELL DAY





Dixie's Open Their Doors And Their Hearts
When Dixie and Kandy heard about Robyn's story they immediately jumped into Action to do what they could to help her.

we are a family owned and operated fashion accessory and gift shop.  Robyn has been a long time customer that we consider a friend, such a sweet and delightful lady.  It is our pleasure to do anything we can to help her.  On Saturday October  15th we will host “Robyn Terrell Day”, and donate 15% of our sales for that day to help Robyn and her family in their fight.  We will spread the word to everyone we can think of who might be able to help her in a bigger way than we are able to. 
In our store we have a very large selection of sterling silver charms, as well as fashion jewelry and trendy apparel.  We also carry Tyler Candles and Yellow Box Shoes, as well as unique gift items.   Kind of a girly girl store! 

Dixies Fashion Accessories
Address
3701 S Cooper St Ste 159
 Arlington , TX 76015
Phone
(817) 649-1112
Visit:stores.dixiesonline.com
So please spread the word. What a wonderful and fun way to help Robyn in her quest for this lifesaving treatment. Please mark your calenders and come out to Dixies on that day. Christmas is not far away and with every gift you purchase you will also be helping to share the gift of life and hope for the Terrell family

I am so grateful to Dixies for doing this for me. Thank you everyone for coming out today to support my treatment fund. It means so much to me and my family.

No comments: