I am a survivor!!!!

I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER OF TWO INCREDIBLE CHILDREN. I LOVE LIFE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR LIVING WITH ALL THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU MY GIFT OF HOPE!




Monday, October 10, 2011

Lessons of Love

As I sat in front of the mirror today, putting on my make up, making myself glamourous for all of the world to see, I said with conviction "I Love you", to myself.  I realized how very few times I had opened my heart to myself in the past.  How many of us never take the time to love and nuture ourselves.  In fact, how many of you can look in the mirror and say, "I love you", to your inner soul without squirming and wondering if you deserve it? 
Since this journey began I have recieved so much love, more than I ever could have imagined.  With every donation and every kind action a little piece of that wall of protection around my heart gets melted away.  Today, thanks to all of you I am a different person.
When I come through this journey, it is my hope that I can share God's grace and lessons of love with all of those that need it.
Please remember to tell yourself, "I love you", every day because you are special and you do deserve it.

Love, Robyn

Love lives here in my heart♥

No comments: